For those in business and seeking ways to generate a greater level of income, the Small Business Expos provide the opportunity to help business owners to learn and increase the size and revenues of their businesses.
There are no better events in South East Queensland that provide the opportunity to talk face-to-face with contemporaries and fellow business owners to end users across a broad range of business opportunities.
The Small Business Expos are vital business-to-business expos for small, medium, and large businesses and brand owners.
The South East Queensland Business Expos recognize the many challenges that business owners face, from increased competition in Australia and internationally from online sources.
Connect and Communication
- With more than 8,000 businesses connecting each year and increasing steadily each year, our communications partnerships enable us to reach more than 66,000 business professionals across South East Queensland.
- Our reach is in excess of 400,000 on social media & continues to grow each year.
- The Small Business Expos has been embraced by the media and in 2018 was sponsored by Channel 9 and Channel Ten Regional Television Networks as well as Southern Cross Austereo Radio stations and in 2019 by 96.5 Family FM.
- 1022 exhibitors participated in the Small Business Expos in 2019 and more than 8,000 attendees (majority of business owners) connected with other business owners resulting in $7.5 million in business leads.
- We did not give up in Covid. Nine expos were delivered over the past two Covid years, connecting 3500 business owners together.
- It was decided in 2022 to host two large expos, Gold Coast and Brisbane. The Gold Coast Expo consisted of a record 305 expo stands with 1200 attending.
All stand booking requests are subject to a $75.00 cash admin processing fee which is non-refundable. All bookings made 30 days in advance of an Expo will have this fee deducted from their stand cost. The fee is added to the costs of a stand for all bookings made within 30 days prior to an Expo.
For 2023 we are doing things a bit differently simply select whether you require:
Single or double stand
Your stand at one two or all three Expos
Public Liability Insurance
Then simply pay your $75 and we will be in touch with the details!
BBX Exhibitor booking for a stand (Full BBX)
Stand Size Price
book online at https://smallbusinessexpos.com.au/secure-your-spot/
POWER $25 for a Powered Stand, please select IF you want the power to your stand
INSURANCE $95, if you do not have public liability insurance